Real Estate Investing – New Video Marketing Tools On Real Estate Investor Websites Released

Once a visitor lands on the website, the video provides eye-catching information built especially for motivated sellers. The video comes with a powerful call to action that compels them to provide their contact information. The follow-up autoresponders built into the websites take over and follow up with carefully timed messages that are created to increase rapport and close more deals.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2013/09/23/real-estate-investing-new-video-marketing-tools-real-estate-investor-websites-released

Real estate notebook: Newsmax Media signs Boca Raton lease

1. Publix is the anchor at the plaza, which was renovated in 2002. Other tenants include Marshalls, Ross Dress for Less , T.J. Maxx, CVS and Michaels. A Massachusetts company paid $21.5 million for the Lakeside Office Center, a five-story, upscale office building in Plantation. Brookwood Financial Partners bought the 134,443-square-foot office property at 600 N.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/realestate/fl-real-estate-col-09222013-20130922,0,5797879.story

Real Estate Matters | Negative equity dropping as housing market improves

(The last few years have been a real-life test as to what happens when no one is spending, or not much anyway. While the latest studies show that life is pretty good for the top 1 percent of earners, most of the remaining 99 percent visit homepage are mired in a relatively poor economy.) The good news is that home prices are rising and more homeowners are finding that they have gone from having negative equity to being at par to having at least some small amount of positive equity in a relatively short period of time. (We know that every day your house is underwater can feel like an eternity, but the housing markets have been recovering faster than many industry observers imagined they would.) According to CoreLogic, a property information analytics provider, at the end of the first quarter of 2013, 9.6 million homes (roughly 19.7 percent of all homeowners with a mortgage) had negative equity. By the end of the second quarter, 2.5 million homeowners moved into positive equity, leaving just 7.1 million homes with negative equity. The total amount of negative equity was estimated to be $576 billion at the end of the first quarter, and only $428 billion at the end of the second quarter.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/where-we-live/wp/2013/09/23/real-estate-matters-negative-equity-dropping-as-housing-market-improves/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s